Spiga

Welcome!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

What If I Was Mentally Deficient?

Since you're now reading this line here.. I'm assuming that you have time. So go here, and take an IQ test! I know.. you've taken countless IQ tests before, but this one here looks like it's the real deal! Beats me lah, but I've taken it, so just take it and stop asking questions.

Look!! I got an IQ of 127. What does that make me...
high intelligence. Fuyooh, I like how that sounds. I'm not bragging ok, for all you know you might get 135 (Superior Intelligence). Go try it out and let me know what's your IQ.

4 people said this sucked:

  BenSima

Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:05:00 pm

aku lebih pandai

  HK

Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:06:00 pm

i know la, superior intel. Wuuuu..

  papayaz

Sunday, October 07, 2007 9:39:00 am

diu, u think u so smart meh?? mine 133 on 1st go somemore... for all i know u retake dunno how many hundred times adi... come my blog see la...

  HK

Sunday, October 07, 2007 7:33:00 pm

lansi ah, i take once only la tiu. I know u smart lahh