Spiga

Welcome!

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

I Hate Morning Lectures

I'm having a lack of inspiration to write anything ever since I came back from Glasgow. Monday mornings are the worst. Two morning lectures and I just slept through both. Why the heck would someone want to go to a 9am Monday morning lecture anyway?

6 people said this sucked:

  jukebox

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:04:00 pm

Well, for people who needs to compete for parking spaces, i guess morning lectures are quite attractive for them..

For me, morning or afternoon lectures mkae no difference, it's the content and style of teaching that matters..

Having said that, most of my lectures are boring and sleep-inducing.. and I don't really bother to attend them.. haha..

  HK

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:06:00 pm

hahahahaha I felt the same for today's lectures. It was so boring.

  Anonymous

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:45:00 am

in edinburg less than a month.. u have alreadly not attend the morning lectures.he said: last time he never miss out his lectures. u so fast starting not to attend...he ask me how??? all the question marks appears in my brain.u know who is he?! Grace

  HK

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:39:00 pm

yalah I know hahahaha.

  BenSima

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:05:00 pm

Same case. At the start of lectures quite fresh. After half hour not fresh. After another half hour, i sleep for an hour. There's the break down of my 2 hours

  HK

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:06:00 pm

It sucks to have 2 hours of lectures, hahaha thank God I don't have them. I've nvr tried sleeping in lectures though.